- Can be applied to plastered areas
- Prevents micro cracking due to shrinkage
- Does not require putty / plamur as a base for painting
- Can be directly painted after 7 days
- Does not absorb paint material, saves paint usage
- Can be applied to both interior and exterior parts of buildings.
Add water as needed to a clean bucket / pail
Then pour into the bucket Powerbond PLASTER FINISH COAT (PRO-869) Mortar
Stir with a stir mixture / electronic stinner, until it is blended well and good consistency obtained
Apply the Powerbond PRO-869 to the dried application of plaster wall, with a thickness of 1-3 mm
Flatten the Powerbond PRO-869 with trowel / roskam until the surface of the wall is neat & smooth.
PLASTER FINISH COAT
Instant Mortar for coating work on the surface of plaster walls. Can be applied both on the inner side of a wall (interior) and the outer side of a wall (exterior). Can be painted within 7 days without the usage of putty. Not recommended for use on concrete surfaces.
Coverage Area ± 18 m²
Packaging (Sack) 40 Kg
Thickness (applied) ± 3 mm
Water Demand 13 - 13.5 Liter/Sak
Ready to Paint 7 hari