- Easy to apply, and produces neat results
- Reduces the possibility of micro cracking on the profiling and corners
- High adhesion and easy to shape
- Saves material use with optimal coverage area
- Fast processing time
- Does not absorb paint, saving paint usage
- Ready to use only added water as instruction.
Add water as needed to a clean bucket / pail
Then pour into bucket the Powerbond PROFILE FINISH COAT mortar (PRO-866)
Stir with a stir mixture / electronic stinner, until it is blended well and good consistency obtained
Profiling finish coat is done manually as usual.
Recommended thickness is 1-3 mm, depending on how flat the surface is.
Profile Finish Coat
High quality instant mortar for use in profiling works or corner works with a lot of curves and bends, both for the interior and the exterior on the base of the plastering.
Coverage Area ± 9 m²
Packaging (Sack) 20 Kg
Thickness (applied) ± 3 mm
Water Demand 6 - 6.5 Liter / Sak