- Can withstand strong compressive load on the ceramic surface
- Suitable for both indoors and outdoors installation
- Resistant to thermal expansion
- Anti-fungal, ideal for wet areas or even submerged in water
- Highly adhesive, can prevent attached ceramics being lifted /popping up or sliding when installed, not easily separated.
Add water as much as needed to a clean bucket / pail
Pour into the bucket Powerbond EXTERIOR & WET INTERIOR TILE ADHESIVE mortar (PRO-689)
Stir with a stir mixture / electronis stinner, until it is blended well and good consistency obtained
Apply the Powerbond PRO689 mortar mixture to the floor and wall area where it will be installed
Tape the floor and wall tiles in the area covered with a mixture of Powerbond PRO-689 mortar.
Tidy up by beating it using a rubber hammer / rubber mallet and check the spirit level / waterpass for level precision
EXTERIOR & WET INTERIOR TILE ADHESIVE
Ceramic / granite adhesives for floor and wall coverings for wet indoor interior and exterior. Strong adhesion to prevent ceramics being popping up or sliding when installed. Such as ceramic installation in swimming pools, fish ponds etc.
Coverage Area ± 5m² (25 Kg)
Coverage Area ± 8m² (40 Kg)
Packaging (Sack) 25 Kg, 40 Kg
Thickness (applied) ± 3 mm
Water Demand 6 - 6.25 Liter/ Sak 25 Kg
Water Demand 9.5 - 10 Liter/ Sak 40 Kg
Grouting time 24 hours
Setting time 24 hours