- Can withstand strong compressive load on the ceramic surface
- Suitable for both indoors and outdoors installation
- Resistant to thermal expansion.
- Anti-fungal, ideal for wet areas or even submerged in water
- Highly adhesive, can prevent attached ceramics being lifted /popping or shifting sliding when installed, not easily separated.
Add water as much as needed to a clean container
Pour enough into the POWERBOND PRO-689 Instant Mortar container
Stir with a stirrer, until it is evenly mixed and achieves the required consistency
Apply the mortar mixture to the wall area where it will be installed
Tape the wall and floor tiles in the area covered with a mixture of POWERBOND PRO-689 Instant Mortar.
Tidy up by beating it using a rubber hammer and check the level meter / precision using water pass
Exterior & Wet Interior Tile Adhesive
Ceramic / granite adhesives for floor and wall coverings for wet indoor interior and exterior. Strong adhesion to prevent ceramics being lifted/popping or shifting /sliding when installed. Such as ceramic installation in swimming pools, fish ponds etc.
Spread ability ± 5m² (25 Kg)
Spread ability ± 8m² (40 Kg)
Packaging (Sack) 25 Kg, 40 Kg
Thickness (applied) ± 3 mm
Water Needed 5 - 6 Liter/Sak 25 Kg
Water Needed 9 - 9.5 Liter/Sak 40 Kg
Grouting time 24 hours
Waiting time 24 hours