- Easy to use, and ready to use
- Replace old ceramics without removing them
- High adhesion and easy to shape
- Does not dry out quickly when applied
- Prevent popping up of ceramic pairs.
- Able to withstand compressive loads on the ceramic surface
- Resistant to shrinkage
- Can be immediately used after 24 hours,
Add water as needed to a clean bucket / pail
Then pour into the bucket Powerbond TILE ON TILE ADHESIVE mortar (PRO-686)
Stir with a stir mixture/ electronic stinner , until it is blended well and good consistency obtained
Apply the Powerbond PRO-686 mixture into the surface of the ceramic floor to be coated with new ceramic.
Use a trowel to flatten the species
Install new ceramic on top of the leveled species. Use a rubber hammer / rubber mallet and waterpass / spirit level to ensure that the ceramic is well and flat.
TILE ON TILE ADHESIVE
Ceramic adhesives used on existing ceramics both on walls and floors in dry and wet areas. Has a very strong compressive and adhesive strength.
Coverage Area ± 5m² (25 Kg)
Coverage Area ± 8m² (40 Kg)
Packaging (Sack) 25 Kg, 40 Kg
Thickness (applied) ± 3 mm
Water Demand 6 - 6.25 Liter / Sak 25 Kg
Water Demand 9.5 - 10 Liter / Sak 40 Kg
Grouting time 24 hours
Setting time 24 hours