- Easy and ready to use, only needs water
- Highly adhesive, easy to apply
- Does not dry out quickly when mixed
- Prevents cracks due to shrinkage.
- Does not absorb water, easy to clean
- Available in many variety of color options to fit ceramics color
- Suitable for tile grout with grout width above 3mm.
Apply a mixture of Powerbond TILE GROUT SANDED (PRO-679) to the ceramic grout until it is fully loaded (not hollow).
Use a soft sponge to clean and tidy up the excess product on the filled grout.
TILE GROUT SANDED
Tile Grout Sanded is used to close ceramic for wall or floor gaps. Can be used both outdoor and indoor. Available in 20 color options that does not easily fade. High adhesion, resistant to abrasion
Ceramics 30 x 30 x 8 cm 2.75 m² / Pouch 1 Kg / Gap 5 mm
Ceramics 30 x 30 x 8 cm 1.71 m² / Pouch 1 Kg / Gap 8 mm
Ceramics 40 x 40 x 8 cm 4.16 m² / Pouch 1 Kg / Gap 5 mm
Ceramics 40 x 40 x 8 cm 2.60 m² / Pouch 1 Kg / Gap 8 mm
Ceramics 60 x 60 x 10 cm 7.26 m² / Pouch 1 Kg / Gap 5 mm
Ceramics 60 x 60 x 10 cm 4.53 m² / Pouch 1 Kg / Gap 8 mm
Packaging 1 Kg
Grout Width ± 3 - 10 mm
Water Demand 290 - 300 ml / Pouch 1 Kg
Setting Time 24 hours