Concrete Surface Improvement is an important to do in the construction phase of buildings, as well as old buildings
The cause of the damage to the concrete surface
In general, concrete floors and structures bear a heavy burden. The weight of these loads can cause damage and cracks or loss on other concrete floors and structures. The concrete surface becomes damaged.
Other causes are weather factors, natural conditions and collisions of concrete surfaces.
Building material technology for concrete surface repair solutions
The development of building material technology today is really fast. Instant mortar or commonly known as dry mortar is one of the breakthroughs that enables the development process to be faster and easier, without sacrificing good construction strength.
- Powerblock Indonesia has a concrete surface repair product on PRO-389. Manufactured with German m-tec technology with mixture accuracy that meets the international standard for dry mortar manufacturing. Powerbond is the best solution for all building projects. Construction work becomes faster because it is very easy to use. The results are also neater and more economical
Repairing the concrete surface can be done using PRO-389
Concrete Surface Repair
- Easy and ready to use, only needs water.
- High adhesion and easily hardened when applied.
- The mixture is thinner so less material is needed.
- Less work time needed, saves cost.
- The results are flatter and neater.
- Suitable for repairing / patching concrete surfaces.
Avoid the problem of projects with instant POWERBOND mortar
Get to know instant mortar
Don’t choose the waterproofing product
“Instant Mortar for re-coating concrete surfaces defect (hollow, rough or uneven) and finishing. Made from cement, silica sand, filters and mixed additives. ”
Spreadability ± 8 m²
Packaging (Sack) 40 Kg
Thickness (applied) ± 3 mm
Water Demand 8 – 8.5 Liter / Sack
With a reasonable price, good quality, Pro 389 instant cement concrete repair product is the right choice.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR INSTALLING PRO-389 PRODUCT
(Concrete Surface Repair)
- Add water as much as needed to a clean container
- Pour enough water into the POWERBOND PRO-389 Instant Mortar container.
- Stir with a stirrer, until it is evenly mixed and achieves the required consistency
- Apply the concrete area you want to repair with a trowel.
- Flatten the mortar layer with a screeder board
Thus, we present the article to know better about the Lightweight Brick to increase product knowledge, we are continuing to update the article to increase knowledge about the development of building material technology.
WE ARE POWERBLOCK
WE ARE INDONESIA
WE ARE ONE
CUSTOMER SERVICE firstname.lastname@example.org