- Easy to use, and ready for instant use.
- Replace old ceramics without removing them.
- High adhesion and easy to shape.
- Does not dry out quickly when applied.
- Prevent release and lift of ceramic pairs.
- Able to withstand compressive loads on the ceramic surface.
- Resistant to shrinkage.
- Can be immediately used after 1x24 hours,
Add water as needed to a clean container
Then pour enough into the POWERBOND PRO-686 Instant Mortar container.
Stir with a mixer, until it is evenly mixed and achieves the required consistency.
Apply the POWERBOND PRO-686 mixture onto the surface of the ceramic floor to be coated with new ceramic.
Use a tools to flatten the species
Install new ceramic on top of the leveled species.
Use a rubber hammer and a Water Pass to ensure that the ceramic is well and flat.
Tile on Tile Adhesive
Ceramic adhesives used on existing ceramics both on walls and floors in dry and wet areas. Has a very strong compressive and adhesive strength.
Spread ability ± 5m² (25 Kg)
Spread ability ± 8m² (40 Kg)
Packaging (Sack) 25 Kg, 40 Kg
Thickness (applied) ± 3 mm
Water Needed 5 - 6 Liter / Sak 25 Kg
Water Needed 9 - 9,5 Liter / Sak 40 Kg
Grouting time 24 hours
Waiting time 24 hours