- Easy and ready to use, only needs water
- Highly adhesive, easy to apply
- Does not dry out quickly when mixed
- Prevents cracks in the wall due to shrinkage.
- Does not absorb water, easy to clean
- Large variety of color options.
- Suitable for tile grout with grout width above 3mm.
Apply a mixture of POWERBOND PRO-679 to the ceramic grout until it is fully loaded (not hollow).
Use a soft sponge to clean and tidy up the excess product on the filled grout.
Tile Grout Sanded
Tile Grout Sanded is used to close ceramic or wall gaps. Can be used both outdoors and indoor. Available in 20 color options that does not easily fade. High adhesion, resistant to abrasion
Ceramics 30 x 30 cm ± 50,4 m² / sak 30 Kg / Lebar Nat 5 mm
Ceramics 30 x 30 cm ± 31,5 m² / sak 30 Kg / Lebar Nat 8 mm
Ceramics 40 x 40 cm ± 68,4 m² / sak 30 Kg / Lebar Nat 5 mm
Ceramics 40 x 40 cm ± 42,75 m² / sak 30 Kg / Lebar Nat 8 mm
Ceramics 60 x 60 cm ± 108,0 m² / sak 30 Kg / Lebar Nat 5 mm
Ceramics 60 x 60 cm ± 67,5 m² / sak 30 Kg / Lebar Nat 8 mm
Packaging 30 Kg, 1 Kg
Grout width ± 3 - 8 mm
Water Needed 9 - 9,5 Liter / Sak 30 Kg
Time to Reach Optimal Strength 24 hours